Meet Our Leadership
Don Farrell - Founder and Chief Cultivating Officer
Emily Adams - President and Certified Hotel Administrator
Harold Cook - Vice President of Training
Fresh Revenues’ Don Farrell, Emily Adams, and Harold Cook have over 90 years of combined experience in the hospitality industry, including thousands of training events and hundreds of keynote speeches.
At various points in their careers, they have held a number of impressive titles including:
- Founder of the world’s largest sales and service training company
- Small business owner
- National sales director for major international hotel brands
- Emerging brands national sales director
- General Manager
- Director of Sales and Special Projects
- Director of Operations
- Certified Hotel Administrator
- National Accounts Director
- Regional Manager
- Regional Trainer
- Food and Beverage Director
- and MORE!
In 2007, the team of three left behind the world’s largest sales and service training company with a new goal in their sights: become the world’s best business solutions company to provide customized assessments and design, develop, deliver, and reinforce culture building training initiatives.
They quickly discovered that their extensive backgrounds in hospitality training had equipped them to design and implement staff training plans to increase ROI across a wide variety of industries.